This is my take on the CPS144 sketch this week.
My Tilda replaces the square and I used ovals instead of a circle. My card is also not square. So...somewhat interpretative of the sketch this week. I felt my plain purple cardstock needed a little something so I did some faux stitiching with my white gel pen.
This card is going into the post tomorrow to my Aunt who celebrates her birthday tomorrow. I know...it will be arriving late. Bad niece.
Oh, Tilda is coloured with Prismacolor Pencils. I don't have the list right at my fingertips because this is an extra image I had coloured up from a previous card. When I find the list, I'll update the post.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you had a fabulous weekend!
Finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
papers: white cardstock, dark purple cardstock, patterned paper is from September PaperCardkit from PaperworksCo that featured Basic Grey's Wisteria papers.
stamp: Tilda with Lilacs from Magnolia Stamps
embellisments: dew drops, flowersoft
5 comments:
Cute, love the flower soft! And your choice in purple is super!
Oh this is just fabulous dear.
Sorry for the flying visit playing catch up again
Hugs Jacqui x
She is very pretty! Love the color scheme today, not to mention the wonderful use of flowersoft.
Hugs
Tanya
What a cute Tilda! Love that you used the oval in place of the circle! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!
♥Lea
This is precious - love the image - just tooo cute!
Post a Comment