The Stamps I Use

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Another Quartet of Cards

Hi folks,

I know - busy busy for me today. How many card posts is that now? And to think that I went to a movie with one of my besties (we saw The Lincoln Lawyer - enjoyed it), watched "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1" with my Sweetie AND watched the first episode of "Game of Thrones" (squee!).

In between HP and GOT, I decided to play along with this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #113 and wound up making four cards - two anniversary and two birthday. Here they are:







card details:
  • finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches
  • patterned papers: CTMH Bliss, inked on the edges with Memento Rich Cocoa
  • Stamps: Verve Love Story and Big Wish
  • Spellbinders: Petite Circles
  • Clear Robin's Egg Dew drops
  • flowers from my stash that were inked with Memento Rich Cocoa
Additional challenges for these cards:
Hope you all have a lovely week ahead! It's back to work for me tomorrow so it will probably be a few days before you see any new cards from me.

4 comments:

Random Acts of Krafting said...

These are gorgeous. LOVE the papers.
Hugs
Tanya

Vivi Martínez said...

beautiful set of cards!
Thanks for joining us at Birthday Sundaes!
Vivi

Tracey said...

Very elegant cards.....love them!

Thanks 4 joining us at Birthday Sundaes!

Kristie W. said...

Beautiful cards, they have a vintage feel to them. Thanks so much for playing along with my Birthday Sundaes challenge!