If you are a long-time visitor, you know that, in addition to making Father's Day cards for all the men in the family, I also make a special card for Father's Day for my Sister. She's a single Mom, raising four kids, without much involvement from any of their Dads. I think she deserves to have that recognized, at least once a year.
card details:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Breeze"
- sentiment: Verve "Great Friend"
- Spellbinders: "Floral Burst" Cut, Fold, Tuck Die
- layout: Viva La Verve June Week 1 Sketch Challenge
- floral brad from my stash
additional challenges for this card:
- Sister Act Card Challenge #12: Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe #129: Spots & Stripes
- Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge: Polka Dots
As always, thanks for stopping by for a visit!
5 comments:
Very nice and elegant! Thank you for playing with us at Crafts 4 Eternity!
Beautiful card! Love the colors and layout. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck.
Lovely card! Great colors and I love the flower! Thanks for joining us for the challenge at Frosted Designs!
Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x
I just love grey and yellow! So pretty!
Post a Comment