This week marks the kick off to a busy month of happy occasions in my family. First up is my youngest niece who will be three years old on Saturday.
I made this card to celebrate the occasion.
card details:
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base, CTMH Sunset card stock mats
- patterned papers: Doodlebug Designs "Flower Box"
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Alice Bean", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E21, E23, E25, C1, 100)
- sentiment: Verve "Doodled Occasions", stamped in CTMH Lagoon ink
- Basic Grey Hopscotch buttons and ribbons from my stash
- layout: The Greeting Farm - Garden Variety Tuesday Sketch Sept 17
challenges for this card:
- The Greeting Farm: Farm Fresh Friday "Paper Piecing"
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes (2nd Entry)
- Sister Act Card Challenge #25: Anything Goes
- Designed to Color #20: Anything Goes
- Pollycraft Challenge #8: Birthday Girls
- Shopping Our Stash #120: Kids
- Use it Tuesday #64: Two hoarded items (that would be my buttons and ribbon...well, you could count paper as well, I DO have a ridiculous amount to be honest)
As always, thanks for stopping by!
7 comments:
Love it!!
Hugs Blankina
She is adorable!! You picked the perfect patterned paper to go with her!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!
Fabulous color integration in this design! The grouping of those three buttons is a wonderful element that just elevates your design! You coloring is fabs and I love the paper piecing. Nicely balanced design that is beautifully composed, cohesive and well executed. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana
How cool isthat project? perfect coloring and lovely buttons wich I love so much!
thanks for sharing at use it tuesday
It's a very sweet card Sheena, lovely image and beautiful papers.
I'm sure your niece will love it :-)
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra
I really love the colors and that DP!! Great job coloring your image and your whole card just made me smile :)
Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday this week.
Tammy DT
Cute and Fun! Love the cheerful papers and your coloring is wonderful!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugs, Alica ;)
Post a Comment