Hi folks,
Today I'm sharing a card I made for my Great Uncle who has a birthday today. If I am not mistaken, today he is 89 years old.
I have fond memories of when he would come to town to visit my grandfather (his brother) and my grandmother as they lived next door. He always had interesting stories to tell. I haven't seen him in a few years but he is never far from my thoughts.
card details:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers and embellishments: My Mind's Eye "Be Amazing"
- stamps: Verve "Borderline", stamped in CTMH Lagoon
- dies: Verve "Banner Bundle"
- layout: Splitcoaststampers Card Sketch 496
Challenges for this card:
as always, thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
Nice card Sheena. Love the different prints and the blue hues. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.
What a perfect, fabulous card for your Uncle.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby
Love it. That paper pad is the best. It looks awesome not having a focal image. Sometimes I need a break from them:)
Post a Comment