So...do you remember this card I made for my niece? Well, I decided to make a masculine version as I needed a birthday card for a friend of my dearly beloved. He is quite the traveller and I REALLY wanted to make a card for him using these papers.
card details:
- finished size : 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Traveler"
- stamps: Verve "Borderline"
- dies: Verve "Mini Classy Label"
- black satin ribbon from my stash
- layout: Viva La Verve July 2014 Week 2
challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
Great masculine card, especially for a traveler! Thank you for linking this up to Seize the Birthday!
I always struggle when I need to make a masculine card. But you totally rocked this one. It looks fantastic! Hugs! xx
Great mix of patterns on this fabulous masculine card. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.
Post a Comment