The youngest daughter of dear friends of ours had a birthday recently and I made this card to celebrate. I was finally able to give it to her last night so now I can post it!
I HAD to use this image because the hair style on the little Bean looks just like her hair!
card details:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock
- patterned papers: Echo Park "Summer Days"
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Magical" Bean, coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E11, E04, E21, E00, E30, E35, E37, E31, E39, RV000, RV00, RV02, RV04, RV06)
- sentiment: Verve "Small Celebrations"
- layout: Freshly Made Sketches #145
Challenges for this card:
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday (not doing the toppings option)
- Naughty or Nice #7: Anything Goes (I'm going for nice obviously)
As always, thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
What a perfectly delightful image of "Bean", you colored her beautifully! Thank you for linking her up to Seize the Birthday!
So adorable! Fabulous colours and colouring. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!
Such wonderful coloring!
Post a Comment