Boy I've been a slack blogger of late! So much going on that I just keep forgetting to post the cards that I have been making. Anyways, I'm back today to share the third card I made when I was playing with my new Shinhan Touch Twin Markers from Close to My Heart.
And here's a close-up so you can see how the wings on the butterfly have been popped up.
Notice the shading on the wings? That was achieved with just two markers - Turquoise Blue and Peacock Green.
card details:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, CTMH White Daisy card base, Lagoon and Slate card stock for mats
- patterned papers: CTMH Lollydoodle
- stamps: CTMH "Your Own Kind of wonderful" (D1627) stamped in Slate Ink (Z2173), butterfly coloured with Shinhan Touch Twin Markers Turquoise Blue (Z2465) and Peacock Green (Z2461)
- embellishments: Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799)
As always, thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment