I had a fabulous Sunday afternoon in my craft room this weekend so I have a bunch of cards that I'll be sharing this week.
Up first is this card using this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.
card details:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, White card stock base
- patterned paper: Close To My Heart Blossom
- stamp: CTMH "Friendship Wreath" (M1055) stamped in Lagoon ink (Z2195) with flower details coloured with ShinHan Touch Twin Marker R140
- embellishments: CTMH Teal Shimmer Trim
- layout: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 267
Challenges for this card:
As always, thanks for stopping by!
5 comments:
Very pretty! Great papers! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Such a pretty card and one that any friend would be delighted to receive! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us over at Naughty Or Nice Challenges, Jo x
Pretty!
This is a lovely friendship card! Great choice of patterned papers. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!
I love the patterned paper and the design. An adorable card sure to please any friend :) Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month!
Sara
www.PolkaDotRosie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment