Hi folks,
I'm back today to share even more cards I started at the PJ crop (and finished up the next day at home).
The card bases are from a Stampin' Up Kit - the sentiments are all CTMH. Who says you can't combine products from different companies!
At this time of year I'm a BIG fan of kits for helping me get through the bulk Christmas card makes, especially when my crafty mojo goes off on a walkabout. Well, kind of. I've gotten caught up in some quilting projects of late and the paper-crafting has taken a bit of a back-seat.
I always promise myself that I'm going to make Christmas cards all year long but I invariably fall off the wagon and have to rush through making them in November and December.
Anyways, more to come in the next few days!
Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment