Well, I've been having a hard time getting in to the mood to make cards this year. One of my other hobbies (quilting) has been using the bulk of my crafting mojo instead. I'm not going to fret about it - just go with the flow. Maybe I'll start updating this blog with my quilting adventures - there seems to be a LOT more of them lately. Stay tuned!
I figure though that it is about time I share one of the two cards I have so far this year. This is one that I made for my Dad's birthday back in January.
I used a bunch of supplies from my stash for this one.
- kraft cardstock base
- Authentique papers
- the vintage masculine image is from Unity Stamp Co
- the Happy Birthday sentiment is from CTMH
- I *think* the Dad sentiment is from Verve
- the twine is from my stash
- the shipping tag was no doubt a freebie from one of my Unity KOM orders. I must say - I REALLY like using shipping tags for my stamped images these days - especially if I am not colouring them.
- layout: Viva La Verve January Sketch
As always, thanks for stopping by!