The Stamps I Use

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Papertake Weekly Sketch Challenge for Mother's Day

Hi folks,

well I realized today that Mother's day is MAY 8th!!! EEEP!! I thought it was the 15th! And I had not yet made any of the Mother's day cards I need to make. So, I did the unthinkable for me and actually worked in the craft room tonight (see my previous What's On Tap Tuesday post for the mess I had when I finished up).

Here's the card I came up with for my Mom this year



card details:

additional challenges for this card:
Hope you are all having a lovely day - I'll be back tomorrow with my WOYWW post!

9 comments:

Curlybear said...

OMGosh this is so beautiful, its so perfect for our colour theme challenge this week, such beautifully coloured flowers and I love the design and layout,

Thank You for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 131 Pink Brown and Cream.

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Dana said...

Oh wow!! This is so elegant! I adore it!! Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper :)
Hugs~
Dana

Bea said...

Beautiful card :o)

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week

Bea

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on our "Pink, Brown & Cream" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Kristin said...

Those flowers give this card such a feeling of elegance. Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us this week over at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
Hugs,
Kristin

Tanya R said...

Superb Sheena, I just love tulips. Your paper is scrumptious as well, and you have matched the tones perfectly.
Hugs
Tanya

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - the tulip image is stunning.
Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW thus week.
Good luck.
{{Debs}} GDT xx

Sunghee said...

what!!!! I thought it was on 15th, too! Lovely card. Love tulips!

RiNNE said...

Wish it was the 15th because I'm working on the 8th :(. Pretty card!