well I realized today that Mother's day is MAY 8th!!! EEEP!! I thought it was the 15th! And I had not yet made any of the Mother's day cards I need to make. So, I did the unthinkable for me and actually worked in the craft room tonight (see my previous What's On Tap Tuesday post for the mess I had when I finished up).
Here's the card I came up with for my Mom this year
- finished size: 6x6 inches
- digi image: Tulips Digital Stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, laser printed on Copic X-Press card stock. Coloured with Copic Markers (R81, R83, R85, G21, G24, G28). CTMH Heavenly Blue sponged background.
- stamped sentiment: Verve "Because of You"
- patterned papers: CTMH That's Amore, edges inked with Memento Rich Cocoa
- cardstock: CTMH Blush, Chocolate
- layout: Papertake Weekly Sketch Challenge #55
additional challenges for this card:
- One Crazy Stamper: April Flowers
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: Pink, Cream, Brown (those are the colours in my patterned papers)
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #108 : Pile it on (at least five layers)....ummm, yeah. Let's see, counting the card base there are eight layers on my card. wow.