well, a third post for me today - with a card! This one is for dearly beloved's step mom's birthday tomorrow. I made the cake today and will be decorating it tomorrow morning before we head out to visit the family for a celebratory dinner.
The stamped sentiment is from Verve's Wishing You stamp set.
I used a bunch of my Spellbinders on this card - on the front I used my circles and squares and inside I used the kaleidoscope borderabilities.
The ribbon and flower were from my stash.
Hope you are continuing to have a great weekend - feel free to scroll down to see my other two posts from today.
3 comments:
Very pretty card, and I love the MME papers! Thanks for joining us again at Paper Sundaes!!
Really lovely card! Love the sweet colors and the sentiment! :)
This is so pretty Sheena. I love the rough edges too. That little flower is adorable. Got to love finding things in our stashes eh!
Hugs
Tanya
Post a Comment