I'm back again with a quick post to share the last two cards I made for the Week 4 Viva La Verve August sketch challenge - the deadline to share at SCS is tonight so I'm double posting today as I was too busy all week to get these posts prepared.
Here's the Week 4 sketch:
And here are the two cards I made:
card details:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned paper: Authentique "Gathering"
- stamps: Verve "Kind Words", "Doodled Occasions"
- Buttons: Basic Grey "Nook & Pantry"
- CTMH Waxy Flax
additional challenges for these cards:
As always, thanks for stopping by!
3 comments:
Wonderful combination of colours and patterns. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
Both of your cards are beautiful! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)
So very pretty! The pattern mixing is just perfect!
Post a Comment