Well, today is my nephew's birthday - he is now a teenager! This is the card I made for him to celebrate the big day!
card details:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Indie Chic "Nutmeg"
- stamped image: Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps "Video Game Oliver", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E04, E21, E23, E31, Y23, Y26, B91, B93, B95, W5, G03, B28, R29, Y13)
- sentiment: Verve "Borderline"
- Verve "Flag It" Die set, "Pennant" Trim Die
- butcher twine
- layout: Mojo Monday 315
additional challenges for this card:
- Through the Craft Room Door: Oct 15 - 22: Anything Goes (2nd entry)
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday (I didn't do the toppings option to use fall colours)
- Sister Act Card Challenge #29: Anything Goes
As always, thanks for stopping by!
4 comments:
Great card! Thanks for sharing at Sister Act Card Challenge.
Perfect teenager card...I am sure he will love it! I particularly like the twine and the banners along with the great zig zag background! Thanks for linking it up with us over at Just Us Girls!
ooooops lol wrong team...Seize the Birthday!!!! I blame it on my head cold!
Great card! Thanks so much for playing along with Seize the Birthday!
Post a Comment