Well, it's back to work for me tomorrow (blech), so I did my best to squeeze in some crafty time since I really needed to catch up on the Viva La Verve challenges for October.
Here's the week 2 sketch challenge
and here are the two cards I made using the sketch.
A thank you card (I need a bunch to thank everyone who donated to our team for the Light the Night Walk)
And a birthday card (for ANOTHER of the remaining October birthdays!)
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5, kraft card stock base, dark navy for mats
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 3 "Oliver"
- stamps: Verve "Treasured Words"
- dies: Verve "Pennant Trim" Die, Spellbinders Petite Ovals
- from my stash: CTMH Outdoor Denim button, adhesive lace ribbon, paper flower, embroidery floss
additional challenges for these cards:
- Sister Act Card Challenge #30: Anything Goes
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes (for the birthday card)
- Pile it On #43: At least two embellishments (my thank you card has a flower and ribbon while the birthday card has a button and ribbon)
- Corrosive Challenge #186: Tic-Tac-Toe (Thank you card: Flowers, Sentiment, Layers)