Can you believe it? I'm back for the third day in a row to share a couple more cards that I have made with the Close To My Heart "Free to Be Me" paper pack that is a special promotion available only during the May National Scrapbooking Month. It's been a good week for getting crafty!
For these two cards, I even dug into my stash of other CTMH supplies!
I'm loving the look of these funky papers against the white cardstock bases. It really makes the patterns and colours pop!
card details:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned paper: Close to My Heart "Free to be Me"
- stamps: D1529 set from the Cricut Artiste Collection stamped in CTMH Lagoon Ink on pennant tags that are included in the Dimensional Elements Awards (Z1792) (which is included in the Cricut Artiste Collection (Z1790).
- embellishments: CTMH Lagoon ribbon and brads from the retired Lagoon Mini-Medley set.
- layout: Mojo Monday 347
As always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:
Post a Comment