Well, after running my first 10km road race on Saturday, I rewarded myself with some play time in my craft room with some new Close To My Heart goodies!
Since the "Free to Be Me" paper pack is a special promotion that is available only during the May National Scrapbooking Month, I thought I would create a few cards showcasing the pack in case anyone was interested in placing a qualifying order and snagging this bright, dynamic collection of papers.
Without even planning it, these particular cards feature the three different types of specialty papers that are included in the pack. Can you spot them?
You got it! Both of these cards feature the red AND teal UV coated card stock (you NEED to feel the embossed texture of these papers), the white feather vellum and CTMH's signature high quality patterned paper.
I don't know about you but these papers just give me such a retro vibe. What can I say? I was born at the end of the 60s so I grew up with the fashion and colours of the 70s - gold, orange, avocado. Bold patterns. LOVING IT!
Be sure to pop back tomorrow when I'll be sharing two more cards I made with this paper pack!
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5, white card stock base
- patterned papers: CTMH "Free To Be Me"
- stamps: Verve "Birthday Bash", "Remember This", CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy stamp set (D1497), stamped in CTMH Lagoon Ink
- dies: Your Next Stamp "Whimsy Star Layered Die Set", Verve "Banner Bundle Die Set"
- Embellishments: red jute twine, CTMH Lagoon brads (from a retired Mini-Medley pack)
- layout: Viva La Verve May 2014 Week 3
additional challenges for these cards:
- Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday (with the Tag option!)
As always, thanks for stopping by!