I'm back again to share another of the Sunshine Cards I made for my T.O.P.S. chapter.
card details:
- finished size: 5x7 inches, white card stock base
- patterned papers and card stock: DCWV Spring Mat Stack
- stamps: Verve "With Love", stamped in CTMH Hollyhock ink. The little bird is fussy cut and paper pieced with the wings and beak coloured in with a coordinating Copic Marker.
- embellishments: adhesive gems from my stash
- layout: Stamplorations Sketch #20
As always, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:
What a cute bird... And I love all the reds and pinks. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations!
Just adorable with that little birdie! Your card will make anybody feel better! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations, hugs, Cornelia
This will certainly make the recipient feel better, Sheena! It's so very pretty! I love that bird and the row of gems! Thank you for playing along at Stamplorations!! Hugs, Darnell
Post a Comment