Back today sharing one of my very late Easter/Spring cards for one of my nieces. I don't really have a lot of Easter stamps for my older nieces and nephews so I decided to mod another image to have an Easter theme.
card details:
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Nostalgia"
- digital image: The Greeting Farm "Cupcake Anya", coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E23, E25, E27, E29, G20, G21, G24, R21). Instead of her usual cupcake, she is holding a popped up egg from the Verve "Egg-stra Special" set
- sentiment: Verve "Easter Joy"
- layout: Sketch Saturday #254
additional challenges for this card:
- Sister Act Card Challenge #2: Anything Goes
- TGF Retro-Fresh Challenge: Polka Dots and/or Plaids (I went for the polka dots)
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!
4 comments:
Very cute! Love the colors! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!
What an adorable Spring card!! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge! Best of luck!!
Hugs-
Trisha
This is great! She's adorable... I love how you switched out the cupcake for the Easter egg. So perfect :) Thanks for playing with us in the TGF challenge!
Lovely colourwork and perfect paper choices on this pretty card. It's great to see you playing along with us at Sketch Saturday last week. Hugs, Lesley
Post a Comment