As I said a few days ago, I am taking some time off to recharge my batteries and tackle some household tasks that have been on my to-do list for far too long. I'm also managing to get in a bit of crafty time here and there as well.
Here is a card I made for this week for one of my nieces.
card details:
- finished size: 5x5 white card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye Howdy Doody
- stamped image: The Greeting Farm "Miss Anya Hats Off", coloured with copic markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E50, E51, E53, BG000, BG11, BG13, BG15, R21, R21, R22, Y08)
- sentiment stamp & butterfly: Verve "Eggstra Special"
- Spellbinders Petite Ovals
- layout: Sketch 'n Stash Challenge 111
challenges for this card:
- TGF DTT Color Challenge: Pink, Yellow and Turquoise
- 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog: Anything Goes (the stamped image is available there)
- Simon Says: April showers and/or May Flowers (I went with the flowers)
- Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
- The Pink Elephant #194: Spring Colors
As always, thanks for stopping by!
4 comments:
How gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny x
Absolutely precious! Love that sweet image, your coloring, your design & papers. Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Thank you so very much for joining playing in the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge!
I just love you design ☺! Hugs, Rhea PassionatePaperCreations.blogspot.com
This is so gorgeous! Fab colours and papers and I love your colouring! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash, Juliex
Post a Comment