Just a quick post to share the card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day.
card details:
- finished size: 5 x 5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Howdy Doody"
- stamps: Verve "Because of You", "Lean on Me"
- dies: Verve "Pointed Flowers"
- layout: Cupcake Craft Challenge #241
- Basic Grey buttons from my stash. I think these are actually from two different collections.
additional challenges for this card:
8 comments:
Lovely creation! I am sure your mom will love it. Thanks for joining us over at TTCRD challenge. Hope to see you again. ~DT Candy
This card is fantastic. I like the flowers and the background paper.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle
Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge this week at CCC.
Liza x
Beautiful card,thank you for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx
Beautiful Mother's Day card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!
Such a lovely Mother's Day card! Great love the colors and papers, those great flowers and sweet sentiment. Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
Hugs, Penny
What a lovely Mother's Day card. I love the colors and the button centers on the flowers. Thanks for sharing at CYP. Hope to see you again.
Great mix of patterned papers, and I love those flowers! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!
Post a Comment