Well, I am back from my impromptu trip to Newfoundland and figure it is time to catch up on posting a few cards I made before my travels commenced.
I was somewhat pre-occupied during the trip with (a) my Dad's hip replacement surgery - he's recovering VERY well by the way. AND (b) a vehicle mishap - no one hurt but Dad's minivan sustained some rear bumper and tail-light damage due to busted brake lines while I was backing out of my Aunt's driveway. Phew! More excitement than any of us was counting on that day!
Anyway, these are a couple of cards I made for two April birthdays - one for a dear friend and one for one of my cousins.
I quite like how the cards turned out. I think those buttons add just the pop of colour.
card details:
- finished size: 5x5 inches, white card stock base
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye "Howdy Doody"
- sentiments: Verve "Borderline", "Treasured Words"
- buttons: Basic Grey "Nook & Pantry"
- Spellbinders Labels Seventeen
- layout: Seize the Birthday #14 - feminine
Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment