here's a bit of a break from all the girlie Mother's Day cards - a milestone, masculine birthday card using this week's Mojo Monday 293 sketch.
Here is the sketch:
and here is my card - featuring one of my favourite colour combos - kraft and black.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, black card stock base
- patterned papers: My Mind's Eye "Kraft Funday"
- stamps: CTMH Solos "7", Verve "Amazing Wishes"
- black button from my stash + Basic Grey Hopscotch buttons (the caramel coloured ones)
- Spellbinders Petite Circles, Verve "Pennant Trim" Die, Cuttlebug "Harmony" alphabet dies
additional challenges for this card:
- The Pink Elephant - TPE199: Masculine Birthday Theme
- Verve Stamps: May Diva Dare: Stars and/or Stripes (I went with stripes on one of my layers!)
- Cupcake Craft Challenge #242: Lots of Layers (believe it or not, there are 9 layers of paper on this card - not including the card base itself!)
- Shopping our Stash #101: Scrap Attack - yep. The patterned paper on this card were not cut from new sheets from my paper pad. All from scraps left over from previous cards! Yippee! I was most pleased with that larger scrap of 3.75 square paper.
- 365 Cards: Day 134 - Overlapped (at least four things, overlapping with at least one other).
- Here Come The Boys #52: Must have buttons