I think this little card is perfect for my dearly beloved's youngest (for now) niece.
I used Sketch 46 from the Inspirational Card Sketches blog for this card layout. The bear, star and trees are all popped up on foamies for a little added dimension.
Phew, that is it for me for today. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for my Friday post featuring the December PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo. I promise - I did NOT make a Christmas card!
8 comments:
Sweet little bear -- a perfect holiday card for smaller Christmas card fans. It's bright, happy, and adorable!!
what a super cute card, love it!
Cute Card.
Cute card. :)x
So cute! I am loving how these come together.
Hugs
Tanya
This is so cute! I love how bright and cheery it is! Great job with ICS 46!
♥Lea
Sooo cute thanks for joining us at ics this week
ohh that is soooo adorable.. love it!!! great job with the IC card sketch this week!!
Post a Comment