Take a lookie at a pretty cute card I was able to whip up in about half an hour using my kit, a half sheet of CTMH Twilight 12x12 cardstock for the base (its a 6x6 card) and this week's CPS sketch 145 .
Isn't this too cute? I even used some of the ribbon from the kit to give my snowman a very well coordinated scarf!
Coincidentally over at the Quixotic Challenges Blog, this week's challenge is to use STARS!!! Notice my little snowman is popped up on a STAR!!!
So how is that? Two challenges in one! Be sure to tune in tomorrow for my Friday post featuring the December PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo.
Card details:
finished size: 6x6 inches square
papers and embellishments: CTMH Twilight Cardstock + all other supplies from the PaperWorksCo November PaperCard Kit
extras: foam tape
4 comments:
You changed something on your blog, but I can't figure out what! Love this card! I was just going to work on the CPS sketch tonight, and stopped for some inspiration. Got it now,
Hugs
Tanya
this is beautiful sweetie, gorgeous papers and embellies and such a sweet image, thanks so much for joining in on this weeks challenge over at quixotic challenges :)
xx
Martine
I don't think this cute be any cuter Sheena!! The little snowmen are just adorable!! Thanks for playing at CPS!
♥Lea
Love this!
Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!
Post a Comment