Aren't Charlotte and Jacob too cute, sitting so demurely on their park bench? I had to fill this little bag with chocolates after I showed it to my sweetie looking like this....
...empty. Apparently, he felt it needed chocolate. Personally, my original idea was this....
a little "movie night in" treat sack - some microwave popcorn, dark chocolate...and we are all set for a date night, just like Charlotte and Jacob!
I am already making good on my 2010 promise to myself to use my Cricut(s) more often (yes, I have more than one). I dusted off my Expression to make this little box - even used my CDS software to manipulate the cut onto a single sheet of 12x12 card stock! Yay Me! Oh, if anyone wants the cut file, just drop me a line and I'll email it to you.
Heart Shaped Bag Details:
Stamp: Little Loud Stamps Love Collection "Just Because"
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, CTMH Chocolate
Papers: Basic Grey Bittersweet, CTMH Chocolate, chipboard, white cardstock
Colouring Medium: PrismaColor Pencils (914, 940, 941, 994, 993, 935, 1084, 1082)
Tools: Cricut Expression, Cricut Design Studio, Cricut Cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, corner rounder punch
embellishments: ribbons from the December 2009 PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo, flowers from my stash
extras: glue dots, foam tape
2 comments:
This bag is amazing! It fits so well with this image too and I love the papers you used!!
Awesome Sheena! I would love the cut file when you have a chance. WOW, this one is just FAB!
Hugs
Tanya
Post a Comment