Hi again! I'm back with another project featuring one of the new stamps from the Love Collection from the Little Loud Stamps line over at PaperWorksCo.
I used this week's Mojo Monday 119 sketch for the card layout - sizing it for a 6x6 card instead of A2. I think it works quite nicely with this image and papers from the Persuasion Collection by Bo Bunny.
Thanks for stopping by! Here are the rest of the details:
finished size: 6x6 inches
image and sentiment: Charlotte's Valentine from the Little Loud Stamps Love Collection from PaperWorksCo
papers: from the December PaperCard Kit from PaperWorksCo, CTMH Chocolate for the card base
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa
colouring medium: Smooch Paints (Siren), PrismaColor Pencils (927, 1082, 1024, 1087)
embellishments: dew drops, ribbon from my stash
tools: Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Two Step Heart Die, Spellbinders Nestabilities Small and Large Petite Circles, Classic Rectangles, Classic Scalloped Rectangles
extras: foam tape, glue dots, double-sided adhesive tape
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
l o v e it!!!
This is so pretty! I love those hearts you added to the top corner!
What a perfect valentine. This is too cute! Had a look around your blog. Your work is beautiful!
Post a Comment