I managed to squeeze in an hour of crafty time tonight to finish off the last two cards for the February Viva La Verve challenge that I still had waiting to be completed.
Here's my take on the week 2 sketch:
Clean, simple. My favourite type of card.
- finished size: 4.25 x 5.5 inches, kraft card stock base, CTMH Cocoa card stock mats
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye - Follow Your Heart "Be Happy"
- stamps: Verve "With Love"
- die cut: Verve Ribbon Banner Die
- seam binding from my stash
Thanks for stopping by!