Well, I have had a busy couple of nights this week getting a few Valentine's Day cards made so there will actually be posts on the old blogarooni for the new few days or so. All about sharing the love!
Up first is a card I made for one of my nieces.
- finished size: 5x5 inches white card stock base, red card stock mat
- patterned paper: My Mind's Eye
- stamped image: Yumi & Fumi (just the Yumi part of the stamp), coloured with Copic Markers (E000, E00, E01, E93, E23, E25, E27, E29, R85, BG10, BG11)
- sentiment: Verve "Love Notes"
- Spellbinders: Hearts, Scalloped Hearts
challenges for this card: